My life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New interview about Luca birth

3 posters

Go down

New interview about Luca birth Empty New interview about Luca birth

Post  Admin Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:12 pm

It passed from the 16h of the Monday 9 when the serenity of the sweet one Caroline Celico was put to the test: its purse there was blown up. With the biggest calm of the world, the wife of the player Kaká, that was beside he in his apartment in São Paulo, linked for its doctor obstetrician, Carlos Eduardo Czeresnia, for obtain the first orientation. Without it enter in panic in some moment, she was monitored by telephone until give entrance in the maternity of the Hospital Albert Einstein, to the 17h. "Carol linked me to the night for say that she and the Kaká already were in the hospital and stayed enough surprise with her tranquility. I found that she would be more fearful", counted, excited, Rosangela Lyra, mother of Caroline and director of the design Dior in Brazil. To the 20 years and without the common anxiety to the new mothers, Caroline gave birth Luca. Kaká accompanied the normal birth of the firstborn and cried. On the outside of the surgical center, the two families awaited anxiously for see the little face of the baby. "We were everybody there of duty: the four grandparents, my son Enrico and the Digão, brother of the Kaká. We stayed with the expensive one stuck in the glass, trying see", amuses itself Rosangela. Luca came to the world to the 1h05 of the Tuesday 10 weighing 3.6 kg and measuring 51 cm. "He is very pretty and I, blessed by God. It be a grandmother is marvelous, alone when happens is that we feel truthfully", counted maternal grandmother.

"He is suckling enough. It is glutton, strong and sucks a lot milk" ROSANGELA LYRA, MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER

Supporter of the Milan

In the room of the maternity, a pretty decoration with the name Luca already denounced the suite decorated of the most new member of the family Celico Milk. "He is suckling enough. It is glutton, strong and sucks a lot milk", counted Rosangela. She was present beside the daughter and of the son-in-law at the right moment of the first bath. Upon to be questioned about the performance of the parents of first journey, was alone praises. "Kaká leads skill, dependable the Luca exactly right. Carol also, looks that they goodbye have experience." Still in the hospital, the couple received visit of relative and friends, as the businessman Maythe Birman; the pilot one Felipe Batter and the woman, Raffaela; and of the former president of the Club São Paulo, Marcelo Portugal Gouveia. Between the first presents that Luca earned, are overall and an undershirt gray pole of the line baby Dior, and, in homage to the dad player, a little coat of knitting and a blanket in the colors of the Milan, black and red, that brings writing the name Luca and the number 22, the even of the shirt of Kaká. Caroline and Luca received high in the morning of the Friday 13 and should remain in Brazil to the end of July. Already the father will depend on its busy professional diary.
"Was an emotion"

Kaká, that cried in the birth of Luca, speaks that the birth of the son is more exciting than a supergoal and praises Caroline as the mother

As you defined this moment of your life and of the Caroline with the coming one of the Luca? It is a moment that signs still more to our alliance.

As was watch to the birth? It was an emotion be nearby my wife in that moment, helping of the form that is possible and of see the fruit of the our love.

That teachings of life is going to pass for his son? I expect to be able to transmit to him the biblical values that I and Caroline we practice.

As Caroline is like wife and mother? A virtuous woman, that does everything for the well of our alliance. As the mother, already I have seen in those few days the care and love that she has had with the Luca.

As it will be the Kaká father? I am going to find to have the maximum one of communion with my sons, find understand each situation and show all my love with my attitudes.

What is more exciting: a supergoal or the birth of a son? They are two clear, well different things that an important goal signifies much in my career, but the birth of the my son is bigger, well different.
Kaka cried when he saw Luca for the first time, it was sooo sweet.

Admin
Admin

https://greatlife.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New interview about Luca birth Empty Re: New interview about Luca birth

Post  16tako Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am

Admin wrote:It passed from the 16h of the Monday 9 when the serenity of the sweet one Caroline Celico was put to the test: its purse there was blown up. With the biggest calm of the world, the wife of the player Kaká, that was beside he in his apartment in São Paulo, linked for its doctor obstetrician, Carlos Eduardo Czeresnia, for obtain the first orientation. Without it enter in panic in some moment, she was monitored by telephone until give entrance in the maternity of the Hospital Albert Einstein, to the 17h. "Carol linked me to the night for say that she and the Kaká already were in the hospital and stayed enough surprise with her tranquility. I found that she would be more fearful", counted, excited, Rosangela Lyra, mother of Caroline and director of the design Dior in Brazil. To the 20 years and without the common anxiety to the new mothers, Caroline gave birth Luca. Kaká accompanied the normal birth of the firstborn and cried. On the outside of the surgical center, the two families awaited anxiously for see the little face of the baby. "We were everybody there of duty: the four grandparents, my son Enrico and the Digão, brother of the Kaká. We stayed with the expensive one stuck in the glass, trying see", amuses itself Rosangela. Luca came to the world to the 1h05 of the Tuesday 10 weighing 3.6 kg and measuring 51 cm. "He is very pretty and I, blessed by God. It be a grandmother is marvelous, alone when happens is that we feel truthfully", counted maternal grandmother.

"He is suckling enough. It is glutton, strong and sucks a lot milk" ROSANGELA LYRA, MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER

Supporter of the Milan

In the room of the maternity, a pretty decoration with the name Luca already denounced the suite decorated of the most new member of the family Celico Milk. "He is suckling enough. It is glutton, strong and sucks a lot milk", counted Rosangela. She was present beside the daughter and of the son-in-law at the right moment of the first bath. Upon to be questioned about the performance of the parents of first journey, was alone praises. "Kaká leads skill, dependable the Luca exactly right. Carol also, looks that they goodbye have experience." Still in the hospital, the couple received visit of relative and friends, as the businessman Maythe Birman; the pilot one Felipe Batter and the woman, Raffaela; and of the former president of the Club São Paulo, Marcelo Portugal Gouveia. Between the first presents that Luca earned, are overall and an undershirt gray pole of the line baby Dior, and, in homage to the dad player, a little coat of knitting and a blanket in the colors of the Milan, black and red, that brings writing the name Luca and the number 22, the even of the shirt of Kaká. Caroline and Luca received high in the morning of the Friday 13 and should remain in Brazil to the end of July. Already the father will depend on its busy professional diary.
"Was an emotion"

Kaká, that cried in the birth of Luca, speaks that the birth of the son is more exciting than a supergoal and praises Caroline as the mother

As you defined this moment of your life and of the Caroline with the coming one of the Luca? It is a moment that signs still more to our alliance.

As was watch to the birth? It was an emotion be nearby my wife in that moment, helping of the form that is possible and of see the fruit of the our love.

That teachings of life is going to pass for his son? I expect to be able to transmit to him the biblical values that I and Caroline we practice.

As Caroline is like wife and mother? A virtuous woman, that does everything for the well of our alliance. As the mother, already I have seen in those few days the care and love that she has had with the Luca.

As it will be the Kaká father? I am going to find to have the maximum one of communion with my sons, find understand each situation and show all my love with my attitudes.

What is more exciting: a supergoal or the birth of a son? They are two clear, well different things that an important goal signifies much in my career, but the birth of the my son is bigger, well different.
Kaka cried when he saw Luca for the first time, it was sooo sweet.

it was so amazing and so great i was so esxtting when i was readding it!!!! i see that rosangel enrico simone digao and bosco were gehter yeas? oh ofcoruse yeas...ok but i have to say that onebitch armian girl form ather forum said that digao willnot be whne carol will give biriht toluca..it is awful and she was jalouse about him...so okitis not importnat hehehe
16tako
16tako

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:05 pm

hey so sweeet new family..lvoethem and wihs them good luck ...i whant to hear digi's intervie how he feels about lucka!plz find it admin!
Tiko
Tiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down