My life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRITE HERE FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER!

3 posters

Go down

WRITE HERE  FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER! Empty WRITE HERE FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER!

Post  16tako Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm

HI THERE
i done this topic for grils who has her heart lover (boy who you love) so i whant that u all grilswrite here your felleing forthem for exaple i willwrite now for digao!

so i think that on earth there isnot couse one girl who loves him like i love him!!! and nobody can make himsohappy like i can!!!he don't know aboutit and i don't know when he wilknow about it...but i hope that my love willnot end like nothing!

i wish mylove story will be finished happy end but i don't know!!!!! nowi really whant tosay him how i lovehim but i can't for me it is troubel!!!!

sonow you know that mylife is so boring wihtout you my love!!!!!
i willnot write his name but my sister and freind knows who is"he" so i whant to send him one kiss!!!!
[i][
u]soit is about my love now you write pple ok?[/u][/i]
16tako
16tako

Back to top Go down

WRITE HERE  FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER! Empty Re: WRITE HERE FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER!

Post  milankata22 Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 pm

What can I say about my sunshine-in my opinion he's the perfect boy-the sweetest,the sexiest,the most handsome...But looks aren't the most important.I know he's a very good friend,he's a gentleman,he's a footballer,he studies(because his parents are very strict),he isn't a playboy-he's very shy...The problem is that I don't know him... Crying or Very sad I love him for more then 9 months but I haven't got the courage to meet him because I'm really frightened that he might break my heart because I love him too much...I really can't describe how much I love him-everytime I see him my heart is jumping,I'm smiling all the time,I'm feeling happier,life seems better for me,I have a reason to go to school with so much pleasure-so that's why I call him my sunshine! sunny He just can make my day!A smile from him can make me the happiest girl in the world! I love you And when he does some little strange things for me-like when he lets me go before him when we're entering in school or going out of the bus,when I see him looking at me,once when I moved (he was watching me all the time when I was moving) because I was with a friend and there were 2 free seats for us( aboy was sitting next to me firstly) and this boy had to leave the bus so the seats were empty and after all the looking he immediately sat in my place and I was so happy... I love you I'm feeling like Tako-there's no person in the whole Universe(I'm absolutly sure!!!!) that loves him more then me!!!!!I would give my life for him!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
milankata22
milankata22

Back to top Go down

WRITE HERE  FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER! Empty Re: WRITE HERE FEELING ABOUT YOUR LOVER!

Post  16tako Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:34 pm

milankata22 wrote:What can I say about my sunshine-in my opinion he's the perfect boy-the sweetest,the sexiest,the most handsome...But looks aren't the most important.I know he's a very good friend,he's a gentleman,he's a footballer,he studies(because his parents are very strict),he isn't a playboy-he's very shy...The problem is that I don't know him... Crying or Very sad I love him for more then 9 months but I haven't got the courage to meet him because I'm really frightened that he might break my heart because I love him too much...I really can't describe how much I love him-everytime I see him my heart is jumping,I'm smiling all the time,I'm feeling happier,life seems better for me,I have a reason to go to school with so much pleasure-so that's why I call him my sunshine! sunny He just can make my day!A smile from him can make me the happiest girl in the world! I love you And when he does some little strange things for me-like when he lets me go before him when we're entering in school or going out of the bus,when I see him looking at me,once when I moved (he was watching me all the time when I was moving) because I was with a friend and there were 2 free seats for us( aboy was sitting next to me firstly) and this boy had to leave the bus so the seats were empty and after all the looking he immediately sat in my place and I was so happy... I love you I'm feeling like Tako-there's no person in the whole Universe(I'm absolutly sure!!!!) that loves him more then me!!!!!I would give my life for him!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

i know this story very good my dearand i know that you will get him!!!!
16tako
16tako

Back to top Go down

Post  milankata22 Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:36 pm

I really hope that I will get him soon!!!!!!Because I wanna spend my life with him!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
milankata22
milankata22

Back to top Go down

Post  16tako Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:38 pm

milankata22 wrote:I really hope that I will get him soon!!!!!!Because I wanna spend my life with him!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you

i SAME!
16tako
16tako

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:14 pm

My love is wonderful, caring,kind,honest. He is my best friend, and I cannot wait to be in Milan with him. I hope everyone gets their true love. Tako you know you have yours=)
Love to all

Admin
Admin

https://greatlife.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  16tako Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 am

Admin wrote:My love is wonderful, caring,kind,honest. He is my best friend, and I cannot wait to be in Milan with him. I hope everyone gets their true love. Tako you know you have yours=)
Love to all

u are right my dear!!!! kiss
16tako
16tako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum